We are trying to deal with the mentioned above FW in order to get WiFi radio certification for our product (which contains a P1) in countries that have special requirements. First, we are trying to run the FW on a Photon.
We have ordered an FT232 USB to Serial adapter, but while we are awaiting its arrival, we are trying to use Arduino UNO as FT232 USB to Serial adapter.
- Flashed with three .bin files:
- GND to Arduino’s GND
- Vin to Arduino’s 3.3V
- Tx connected to Arduino’s Rx
- Rx connected to Arduino’s Tx
Arduino UNO state:
- Connected with a USB cable to my PC (for power)
- GND to Photon’s GND
- 3.3V to Photon’s Vin
- RES connected to GND ( taken from here: https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/PatelDarshil/ways-to-use-arduino-as-usb-to-ttl-converter-475533)
- Tx connected to Photon’s Rx
- Rx connected to Photon’s Tx
I have edited the scripts files (as explained here: https://github.com/rickkas7/p1-test-firmware) with the actual COM port of the Arduino UNO.
The .bat scripts send the commands to the Photon FW through the Arduino UNO?
When I’m running the “tx_80211b_start.bat” file, I’m receiving the following error:
Did someone saw those errors?