We are a Minneapolis-based startup looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on engineering student or graduate to help design our business’s core technology in the rapidly growing wearable tech space.
You will be integral in solving challenging business and engineering problems to produce consumer electronic devices that are designed to change peoples’ lives for the better.
Responsibilities, (experience not mandatory):
• PCB design and layout
• Embedded microcontroller firmware development
• Understanding of low power RF communications (Bluetooth LE)
• Prototyping and rapid iteration
• Manufacturing co-ordination
• Self-starter who prefers small teams to large organizations
Please contact me if interested or pass on to anyone you know that may be available/qualified/interested. Compensation negotiable.