My Three Cores are disappeared from my account along with my projects

Hi
I bought the first Spark core almost 15 months back… after that I bought two more cores and I started using it, and there were working excellent. I stopped using these cores for 4 months, and now,It was required to use those. Today I started reconnecting those, I logged-in to my "particle build " account, and surprisingly there were no cores appeared there but my physical core was connected to Wifi and it was “breathing”…

I tried to browse through my mobile app. And no core was recognized…

I am completely clueless, some one from Spark can help me out to reconnect my cores back , and retrieve my old projects…

Thank You
Siva

Just for the sake of having said it; could you try logging out and back in again, while making sure you’re using the correct credentials. It’s happened before that people used a different account on accident, so you wouldn’t be the first.

Thank you Moors, I have only one account , even I tried with other combinations, I didn’t even log-in…
My surprise is , the Core is not getting recognized in my Particle Android App. I even tried reset the Core, ( it turned to blinking blue , Listing mode) , I started android App, logged-in, then it says, 'No Cores Found!, " In fact the core is there and it is in Listening mode, to accept Wi-Fi credentials…

regards
Siva