My Photon was suddenly in green light

I was working an application with the TFT screen and suddenly the light of my Photon stayed on Light Green, I try to connect it again with the Tinker application and with the Web application but it connects and immediately turns on the green light after being connected, someone knows something related?

If your photon is blinking green it is searching for Wi-Fi.

If your photon is flashing green it is connecting to a Wi-Fi network.

If your photon is breathing green it is connected to Wi-Fi but disconnected from the Particle Cloud.

Do you still get green if you put your photon in safe mode?

https://docs.particle.io/tutorials/device-os/led/photon/#safe-mode

1 Like

Yes the Photon is Disconnected from the cloud, I have reviewed the routine of the program and there was probably some error in the setup routine, but I do not understand how to reactivate it, and I already pressed Both Buttons, I achieved reconnect it the light change to cyan but immediately returned to green

@utlaiotlabelectronic, you may want to flash tinker back to the device. If you have Particle CLI installed, place the device in Safe mode and type particle flash _devicename_ tinker.

Also, if you post the code that is freezing your Photon we can give you some advice.

1 Like

THANKS peekay 123
the code is the next

/*
 * LUIS ALFREDO TORRES
 */

#include <Adafruit_ST7735.h>  
#include <SPI.h>

// pin definition for Arduino UNO
#define cs   A2
#define dc   A1
#define rst  A0 

// create an instance of the library
Adafruit_ST7735 tft = Adafruit_ST7735(cs, dc, rst); // hardware spi

void setup() {
  tft.initR( INITR_GREENTAB );

tft.fillScreen(ST7735_BLACK);

tft.setCursor(0, 0);
    tft.setTextColor(ST7735_WHITE);
    tft.setTextWrap(true);
    tft.print("ESTE ES UN EJEMPLO DE CONEXION DE UNA TFT BASADO EN UN EJEMPLO DE PARTICLE COMMUNITY");     

tft.drawLine(0, 0, tft.width()-1, tft.height()-1, ST7735_YELLOW);
    tft.drawLine(tft.width()-1, 0, 0, tft.height()-1, ST7735_YELLOW);

tft.drawPixel(0, tft.height()/2, ST7735_GREEN);
    delay(4000);
}

void loop() {

//**************************************************************************************************
     tft.setCursor(10, 4);
    tft.fillScreen(ST7735_WHITE);
    tft.setTextColor(ST7735_BLUE);
      tft.setTextSize(2);

tft.println("SALUDOS!"); // Escribimos por pantalla
  tft.setCursor(0, 40);
   tft.setTextSize(1);
   tft.setTextColor(ST7735_RED);
  tft.println("BIENVENIDO"); // Escribimos por pantalla 

delay(4000);

tft.setCursor(20, 40);
    tft.fillScreen(ST7735_BLACK);
    tft.setTextColor(ST7735_WHITE);
      tft.setTextSize(2);

tft.println("PRUEBA!"); // Escribimos por pantalla
   tft.println("DE CONEXION"); // Escribimos por pantalla

delay(4000);

}

for an instant I remove the code tft.setTextWrap (true);
as well as:
tft.setCursor (0, 0);

and also I remove, the following code because I consider leaving the welcome text alone, of course when i removed the origin of the cursor, it dis not work, but I lost the connection immediately and the led stayed green, I could not connect to WIFI, I have already done everything but it does not work

tft.drawLine (0, 0, tft.width () - 1, tft.height () - 1, ST7735_YELLOW);
tft.drawLine (tft.width () - 1, 0, 0, tft.height () - 1, ST7735_YELLOW);

tft.drawPixel (0, tft.height () / 2, ST7735_GREEN);

Newly i thanks you for help me , and I´m sorry for my english , best regards

@utlaiotlabelectronic, going back to what @nrobinson2000 said, are you getting green flashing, breathing or solid?

I see my Photon turn green when I get a I2c communication stop sure to a loose connection. Check all communication lines and connection points also just to be safe.

Thanks peekay 123 and robinson 2000, the color was solid, but as mentioned RWB that problem is probably due to programs that have something related to i2c communication, just at this moment I have managed to solve that problem, simply I delete the application, I reconnect it with Tinker, and that’s it, now I’d like to request your help with some information or tutorial related to the creation of a library for the tft screen, that is not adafrruit or the information that is in docs, thousand thanks to you for helping me again , I appreciate that.

best regards