Library version suddenly incorrect

Hi, I’ve updated my ThingSpeak library several times, from version 1.0.0 several months ago – I’m now at version 1.1.1. Suddenly, however, when you add the library to the project, version 1.0.0 is added, rather than 1.1.1 (the current version). Anyone else see problems like this?

-Rob

This might be a side effect of the ongoing troubles on Particle Build reported here
http://status.particle.io/

Thanks for pointing me to this. Seems likely. However, I’ve tried refreshing libraries, and clearing the cache – no luck. I wonder if the version information has been lost?

-Rob

It’s not lost - Ican still see it and pull it in.

yes – but what version? 1.1.1?

-Rob

I noticed on status.particle.io it says:

Resolved - We’ve identified the root cause of this issue and have deployed a fix. If you’ve used Build in the last couple of hours, you may need to click the “refresh libraries” button to see them all again.
Feb 24, 00:17 CST

But several of my community contributed libraries are still missing, honestly don’t know how many but there are several. Some are showing up but not all of them. Does anyone know if they are still working on this? The resolved tag makes me a little nervous.

Sorry forgot to say it was 1.1.1 :blush:

I don’t know why, but I (in Austria) seem to find all the libraries others report missing, so I guess the cure hasn’t gone through to all servers, yet.
But Particle got informed and the status page still reported “degraded” a few minutes ago.

Thanks so much for checking. Sounds like there are still issues. I’ll check back in the morning and see if things are better.