As you might noticed the last part of the puzzle of Libraries 2.0 was the web IDE.
I’m happy to present the first beta just in time for weekend hacking:
- searching for libraries 2.0
- viewing a library and its versions
- including/excluding libraries from new apps
- forking library examples
What’s not working/broken
- old app migration (Included libraries section for pre 2.0 apps will be filled with empty X buttons)
- tabs with the same name get glued together
- when viewing a library from an app, Build crashes and needs to be refreshed
- viewing a latest version of a library
Warning: this is running against production database! Using this Build might corrupt/break your existing apps. Please be careful on what apps you’re testing.
You might also find that Build runs a bit faster as we dropped the heavy backend endpoint that was making the whole app sluggish.
Let us know what you think and I’ll keep you posted about any progress being done here!