Issues creating new keys for electron

My electron seems to blink rapid cyan and I can’t seem to get out of it. I’ve tried the online device doctor (found it somehow through the support troubleshooter), I’ve tried regenerating keys in CLI with no avail either. I’ve tried the device doctor, didn’t work, then tried running the following commands after reading some posts.

>particle keys server
Okay! New keys in place, your device will not restart.

>particle keys doctor device_id_here
New Key Created!
Saved!
Saved!
attempting to add a new public key for device device_id_here
Make sure your device is in DFU mode (blinking yellow), and that your computer is online.: Error sending public key to server: Permission Denied

I’ve tried logging in and out, reinstalling about 20 times, running particle setup numerous times.

After reading though the forum it seems I need to open a support ticket, however every link I find to open a support ticket does not work.

Any help would be much appreciated as I have no idea how to proceed

The most common reason for “Error sending public key to server: Permission Denied” is that the Electron is claimed to a different account than you are currently logged in as.

However, if you’re getting rapid blinking cyan but are not getting three orange blinks, then it’s probably not keys (see this article).

The best option is to use the Web Device Doctor and get the debugging log. It may help determine what is failing.

Thanks for the prompt response.

I sure hope not, I had briefly deleted this id from my account in an attempt to troubleshoot (before reading on the forums that it likely helps nothing), and was unable to adopt the device thereafter as it doesn't breath cyan.

After watching it I see 2 orange blinks on the next cycle (green, then 2 orange blinks, then cyan).

This would lead me to think that the sim is de-activated? However in my account this sim is setup as active.

I've tried this numerous times, however have never waited for the orange blink before downloading logs - they were always empty.

Here's the log after about 10 min (it seems empty to me):

Device ID: _device_id_here_
ICCID: _ICCID_here_
IMEI: _IMEI_here_
Modem Manufacturer: u-blox
Modem Model: SARA-U260
Modem Firmware Version: 23.20
Power Supply: USB Host
Battery: Charged
Battery SoC: 96.5273
Carrier: 
Access Technology: 
Band: 
Cellular Global Identity: 

EDIT: Just before leaving this station, I noticed that the board is now doing a single red blink between connection attempts. I'll leave it as is until further instruction.

EDIT2: Logs after 30min

Device ID: _device_id_here_
ICCID: _ICCID_here_
IMEI: _IMEI_here_
Modem Manufacturer: u-blox
Modem Model: SARA-U260
Modem Firmware Version: 23.20
Power Supply: USB Host
Battery: Charged
Battery SoC: 96.5273
Carrier: 
Access Technology: