[ISSUE] cannot recopile the code with compile(local) or flash application(local) task

Hello everyone,
I delvelop the code with Particle workbench for my Xenon device. If I compile the code for the current project first time ever (using task Particle: flash application(local) or Particle: compile application(local) ) everything is ok, but If I want to compile it once again (because of the code update) following problem happens:

> Executing task: make -f 'C:\Users\Rafał\.particle\toolchains\buildscripts\1.9.2\Makefile' compile-user -s <

Creating c:/Users/Rafał/Documents/studia/particle_sources/xenon_cv25/xenon_cv25/target/1.5.2/xenon/platform_user_ram.ld ...
make[3]: *** No rule to make target 'c:\users\rafa▒\documents\studia\particle_sources\xenon_cv25\xenon_cv25\src\xenon_cv25.cpp', 
required by '../build/target/user/platform-14-m/xenon_cv25/src/xenon_cv25.o'. Stop.
make[2]: *** [../../../build/recurse.mk:12: user] Error 2
make[1]: *** [../build/recurse.mk:12: modules/xenon/user-part] Error 2
make: *** [C:\Users\Rafał\.particle\toolchains\buildscripts\1.9.2\Makefile:72: flash-user] Error 2
The terminal process "C:\Users\Rafał\.particle\toolchains\buildtools\1.1.1\bin\bash.exe '-c', 
'make -f 'C:\Users\Rafał\.particle\toolchains\buildscripts\1.9.2\Makefile' flash-user -s'" terminated with exit code: 2.

I’m a total newbie in makefile and cannot investigate the root cause on my own.

Below are the necessary details:
Operating System: Win 7 64 bit
CLI version: 2.8.1
Contents of my particle directory

obraz
CLI installed with CLI setup installer for windows
used terminal: cmd.exe

If I proceed with task:
Clean application (local)
then I can compile it once again with:
compile application (local) or flash application (local)
but it’s like compiling from scratch (takes a lot of time)
I can recompile code manually with CLI and particle compile command, but that’s not how I want to do.
I hope that I posted it in correct category. I’m sorry so much for the post format (i’m not a good at formating)

Could anyone help me or give me advice how can i investigate the problem further?

Regards
Rafyo

Welcome to the Particle Community.

My first guess is that the makefile is not playing well with the ł character in your home folder. Can you enable Verbose Local Compiler Logging? It should provide more insight.

Here it is the result of command execution compile application (local) with verbosity:

Executing task: make -f 'C:\Users\Rafał\.particle\toolchains\buildscripts\1.9.2\Makefile' compile-user <

:::: COMPILING APPLICATION

cd "C:/Users/Rafał/.particle/toolchains/deviceOS/1.5.2/main" && make all
make[1]: entering directory '/cygdrive/c/Users/Rafał/.particle/toolchains/deviceOS/1.5.2/main'
make -C ../modules/xenon/user-part all
make[2]: entering directory '/cygdrive/c/Users/Rafał/.particle/toolchains/deviceOS/1.5.2/modules/xenon/user-part'

mkdir -p c:/Users/Rafał/Documents/studia/particle_sources/xenon_cv25/xenon_cv25/target/1.5.2/xenon/
make -f ../../../modules/shared/nRF52840/build_linker_script.mk PREBUILD=1
make[3]: entering directory '/cygdrive/c/Users/Rafał/.particle/toolchains/deviceOS/1.5.2/modules/xenon/user-part'
Creating c:/Users/Rafał/Documents/studia/particle_sources/xenon_cv25/xenon_cv25/target/1.5.2/xenon/platform_user_ram.ld ...
make[3]: leaving directory '/cygdrive/c/Users/Rafał/.particle/toolchains/deviceOS/1.5.2/modules/xenon/user-part'

make -C ../../../user
make[3]: entering directory '/cygdrive/c/Users/Rafał/.particle/toolchains/deviceOS/1.5.2/user'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target 'c:\users\rafa▒\documents\studia\particle_sources\xenon_cv25\xenon_cv25\src\xenon_cv25.cpp', wymaganego przez '../build/target/user/platform-14-m/xenon_cv25/src/xenon_cv25.o'. Stop.
make[3]: leaving directory '/cygdrive/c/Users/Rafał/.particle/toolchains/deviceOS/1.5.2/user'
make[2]: *** [../../../build/recurse.mk:12: user] Error 2
make[2]: leaving directory '/cygdrive/c/Users/Rafał/.particle/toolchains/deviceOS/1.5.2/modules/xenon/user-part'
make[1]: *** [../build/recurse.mk:12: modules/xenon/user-part] Error 2
make[1]: leaving directory '/cygdrive/c/Users/Rafał/.particle/toolchains/deviceOS/1.5.2/main'
make: *** [C:\Users\Rafał\.particle\toolchains\buildscripts\1.9.2\Makefile:54: compile-user] Error 2
The terminal process "C:\Users\Rafał\.particle\toolchains\buildtools\1.1.1\bin\bash.exe '-c', 'make -f 'C:\Users\Rafał\.particle\toolchains\buildscripts\1.9.2\Makefile' compile-user'" terminated with exit code: 2.

Press any key to close the terminal.

Is it possible to change $DEVICE_OS_PATH path without any additional issues in the future?
If the problem is with ‘ł’ character, hence why I can compile the software after proceeding clean application (local) command?