Hey I’m Corey Hobbs, Customer Success Engineer, and Particle’s newest hire. Very soon, my presence will be known in the inter-webs of this Community and I hope to enable more makers/hackers/doers/beginners in our community to build great Products!
- I am an Electrical Engineering Major with Concentration in Communications, Controls, and Signal Processing.
- Tech conversations I enjoy are about big data, micro-controllers, RF, and of course, Particle!
Have I worked at a startup before Particle?
- Yes, Full Stack Developer
Have I done research in a related field before Particle?
- Yes, Clean-tech initiatives in Smart-Homes and Plugin-Hybrid & Electrical Vehicles at UC Davis
What will I be doing here at Particle?
- I will become a concentrated voice for the community to the rest of the engineering team, professional debugger/unblocker of issues , and making sure our customers can create great products with Particle!
What is my favorite food?
- Italian Food, specifically–Chicken&Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
What is the dance I do when I help a community member succeed?
See in you the forums!