I'm Corey, New Particle Customer Success Engineer

Hey I’m Corey Hobbs, Customer Success Engineer, and Particle’s newest hire. Very soon, my presence will be known in the inter-webs of this Community and I hope to enable more makers/hackers/doers/beginners in our community to build great Products!

Background:

• I am an Electrical Engineering Major with Concentration in Communications, Controls, and Signal Processing.
  • Tech conversations I enjoy are about big data, micro-controllers, RF, and of course, Particle!

Have I worked at a startup before Particle?

• Yes, Full Stack Developer

Have I done research in a related field before Particle?

• Yes, Clean-tech initiatives in Smart-Homes and Plugin-Hybrid & Electrical Vehicles at UC Davis

What will I be doing here at Particle?

• I will become a concentrated voice for the community to the rest of the engineering team, professional debugger/unblocker of issues :smile: , and making sure our customers can create great products with Particle!

What is my favorite food?

• Italian Food, specifically–Chicken&Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo :stuck_out_tongue:

What is the dance I do when I help a community member succeed?

See in you the forums!
-Corey

27 Likes

Side note, Corey is super awesome and great at helping out with the more technical questions. He will be hanging out around here a lot more, feel free to @ him as you might @Dave ! If you call for him, maybe you may even receive the super exclusive Corey’s Badge :smile:

4 Likes

HELLLOOO Corey! :clap: :clap: :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome Corey!!! :lollipop: :smile:

2 Likes

welcome to the community Corey!

1 Like

Welcome Corey! Hope to hear more from you soon :smile:

1 Like

Corey is amazing – so great to have him on the team! :smiley:

1 Like

@corey, @corey, he’s our man, if he can’t do it, no one can! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I just had to get in on this lovefest.

1 Like