I’m porting the Arduino library for the HT1632C LED driver that uses some dot matrix displays like Sure Electronics ones.
Right now it’s in ALPHA stage and I have only tested on 32x16 displays, other geometries might not work.
- drawing graphic primitives (points, lines, circles,…)
- drawing single color bitmaps
- printing chars and texts in fixed positions (no scrolling, 23 different fonts)
- RG colors (red, green and orange)
- 16 brightness levels
Features I plan to add:
- Horizontal and vertical scroll
- 2-colour and 3-colour characters
- Blinking and fading effects
Check it out here: https://bitbucket.org/xoseperez/sparkcore-ht1632
The example code output: