Got my Boron-LTE, blinking green

Now I’m trying to setup the Xenon, and I realized that I think I have not finished setting up the Boron’s mesh network. (The Boron needs to act as the gateway.)

The Xenon sees no mesh network, and when I click on the mesh network setup tab in the particle web console, there are no mesh networks, but there is a message “Create a Mesh Network to connect Mesh devices to each other”, then a “set up a device” button.

Clicking on “set up a device” in the console takes me back to the mesh device setup sequence, which (if executed for the Boron) lands on a “See you back here in a bit!” page where it is waiting for me to finishing setting up from the mobile app. However, setup in the app can no longer communicate with the Boron as a new device – presumably because the Boron is now breathing cyan rather than blinking blue.

In short, I think I’m stuck because the cellular activation took so long (so I left the first pass of the setup sequence in the mobile app).

How can I finish the Boron’s mesh setup (as a gateway), now that it is connected successfully to the particle cloud?

Thanks,

Jeff