Since I updated to 1.1.0 I have been seeing very erratic behavior when flashing new applications to mesh and electron devices.
So, I have decided to upgrade the OS to the latest release candidate.
When working with my electron, the Web IDE is showing that 1.2.1-rc.2 is the OS target and 1.1.0 is the current OS on the device. After I compile the app and then flash the app, nothing seems to happen. Actually after the IDE indicates the flash was successful, the device light modes changes indicating the update is happening. However, after I refresh the WebIDE, it continues to indicate that 1.1.0 is the current OS.