Email hacked. How do you transfer particle build files to new account?

I’ve been working really hard for my research. Yesterday, my gmail has been hacked by unknown anonymous or source of intelligence. I don’t know what’s going on. I went to computer store trying to buy bare conductive kit. Sold out. I’m trying to build a hearing aid for myself using particle device and conductive sense is for ████ – You know. But other patent trolls don’t know.

After I came home from very long walk without transport ride. I’m getting ton of unwanted calls on new iPhone 7. I assuming some hacker trying to download or access my particle files. Intelligent spoofing.
The ipaddress is untraceable. I have to delete my Gmail account and create new one.

I have save files & device id on particle build ide. How do I transfer my old files to new email account? Also… Can anyone here give me tip and trick how to avoid getting hacked?

You can login to the account and copy the code out manually.

Two factor authentication, long random passwords, don't visit sketchy websites and enter your credentials, use different credentials for all websites...

Depending on the number of projects and files in your repo, you either can do what Kenneth suggested or ask Particle to pull a snapshot of your account repo and send to you as ZIP - @kyleg, can you get an engineer to get in contact?

Let me ping someone that might be able to help, @rickkas7 are you able to assist?

Kyle

I feel like this when I log into Google account.

I can’t log in or how to log in my favorite account. I never seen anything like it.
I tried to enter my password. Look at the red.

They tell you to create a new password, one you haven’t used before, so you might want to give that a shot instead…

Doesn’t work. It jumps to wrong password page.