I’ve had one Electron Asset Tracker fail and am nervous about trying out a second one without feedback on how I’ve wired it up.
I’m attaching a screenshot of my schematic (drawn in Excel). I’d appreciate any feedback on the design that may cause problems for the Electron board itself. (the GPS board seems to be fine)
- The LEDs are a NeoPixels strip. Amazon
- The servo is a generic hobby type and requires 5-7v to work Amazon
- The beeper is a generic piezo beeper Amazon
- The second battery pack has 4 AA LiOn cells totaling 7.2v maximum Amazon
- I’ve connected the 4-cell pack to the GPS board to keep the electrons LiPo charged longer.