DeviceOS 2.0.0-rc.1 Cloud compile gateway_timeout

I can compile no problems targeting DeviceOS 1.5.4-rc.1, but when I target 2.0.0-rc.1 I get the following issue:

attempting to compile firmware
Compile failed: gateway_timeout
VError: Compile failed: gateway_timeout
    at createAPIErrorResult (/Users/hramadan/.particle/node_modules/particle-cli/dist/cmd/cloud.js:883:17)
    at /Users/hramadan/.particle/node_modules/particle-cli/dist/cmd/cloud.js:426:13
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    at async CLI.runCommand (/Users/hramadan/.particle/node_modules/particle-cli/dist/app/cli.js:160:7)
    at async CLI.run (/Users/hramadan/.particle/node_modules/particle-cli/dist/app/cli.js:190:14)
caused by: Error: gateway_timeout
    at /Users/hramadan/.particle/node_modules/particle-cli/node_modules/particle-api-js/lib/Agent.js:211:19
    at Request.callback (/Users/hramadan/.particle/node_modules/particle-cli/node_modules/superagent/lib/node/index.js:893:3)
    at /Users/hramadan/.particle/node_modules/particle-cli/node_modules/superagent/lib/node/index.js:1114:20
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/Users/hramadan/.particle/node_modules/particle-cli/node_modules/superagent/lib/node/parsers/json.js:22:7)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:323:22)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1204:12)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:84:21)

Anyone else suffering from this?

I took Particle Support (and @ScruffR from some weeks ago) advice and migrated from ParticleDev to Particle Workbench and compiled LOCALLY .

No surprise, this fixed the issue.

The migration from ParticleDev to Workbench was straightforward - am kicking myself for not doing so earlier!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.