Contributed Private Particle Library - How to remove?

I’m working on a port of a library and I have created the library and uploaded it … I can see it no problems.

My question is… is there a way to remove it? It is not public at this point.

Currently there is no way to remove libraries from the contributors end so you’d have Particle do that for you.

You can PM the library name and your account address to @KyleG and he can pass this on to the respective engineer.

Thanks for the info!

Hello,

Let me ping someone that might be able to help, @tylercpeacock are you able to assist?

Kyle

1 Like

Was this taken care of? If you still need this done, just PM me the library and account email and we’ll get that taken care of.

1 Like

Hi @tylercpeacock
I have the same issue - I want to delete a published library.
I am totaly new to this community… how/where can I send a PM?

hey for the life of me I can’t see where on this site to PM you to delete a library?

You can PM people by clicking on their community avatar (in your case the G in a green circle) and then hit Message

But I think you should rather tag @rickkas7 since Tyler isn’t in charge any more.

For a private library just submit a support ticket.

For public libraries, we tend not to delete them because it could break application building. The exception would be some sort of legal issue that required that a public library be deleted.