Console.particle.io is unresponsive

Hi

I am unable to use console.particle.io.

When I go to that url I see a blank white page.
There are some javascript errors.
Please help.
I tried another PC and tried clearing cache and cookies with the same results.

Best,

Rob

What browser?
Have you tried another one?
Where are you situated?

For me (in Europe) console works (Win10Pro 64bit, Chrome).

I tried Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer on one PC and Google Chrome on another PC.

I am situated in Boston, MA USA.

Rob

I spotted the same thing an hour or so ago, Chrome & Edge on Windows 10 64bit and Chrome on Android 9 both facing the issue.

In Edge (which I don’t normally using for accessing the console) I don’t get as far as the Login screen.

Looks suspiciously like some logic around authentication (based on the Access Tokens API failure) when watching the API call’s

Based in London, UK

Thanks for reporting folks – will investigate

2 Likes

I can confirm this issue. Loading console.particle.io brings up a blank page. There are numerous errors in the dev console of Chrome. Pittsburgh, PA. Windows 7, Chrome.

We believe this is related to an issue with the API. If you go to http://login.particle.io and re-login with your Particle credentials, it should resolve the issue. Continuing to work with the team on this, but hopefully that workaround helps.

2 Likes

Thank you! That worked.

1 Like

status.particle.io has been updated

This should now be resolved. Apologies for the issue folks!

1 Like

I am having the blank screen when I go to console.particle.io now too… I have tried re-logging in, but as soon as i put credentials in, i arrive at a completely blank website (not a single thing on the screen, not even a 404).

Edit: to clarify, using Chrome. It works in both MS Edge and Chrome Incognito mode… I have done a complete reinstall of windows and it still occurs. Might be a conflict with a plugin?

Update, it was my spam blocker… uBlock Origin. Whitelisted the site and it works fine now. Said there was 8 elements it was blocking?