Conflict with SdFat and other libraries?

I am having two (possibly related) issues with WebIDE including libraries

First, very frequently when compiling in the WebIDE, I’ll get an error message “adafruit-sht31.h: No such file or directory” that seems to indicate I don’t have the library installed. I do have it installed. Usually clicking “verify” or “flash” one or two more times and it will succesfully compile with no other changes. Occasionally it will trip up on other libraries (which I know to be installed). Adafruit_VEML7700 seems to be another library that causes the issue.

Second, This issue seems to happen far more frquently with more libraries. I am trying to use the SdFat and SdCardLogHandlerRK libraries. I have succesfully compiled and flashed this example script (Particle Web IDE) But as soon as I add my other libararies, I get compiling errors.

Here is my example list and the libraries I want to use. I have not yet been able to succesfully compile this. If I remove VEML7700 library, it will sometimes work after a few tries.

This is the error I get

lib/SdFat/BlockDriver.h:31:10: FatLib/BaseBlockDriver.h: No such file or directory

And here is the code:

// This #include statement was automatically added by the Particle IDE.
#include <TCA9534.h>
#include <adafruit-sht31.h>
#include <SdFat.h>
#include <SdCardLogHandlerRK.h>
#include <Adafruit_VEML7700.h>

void setup() {
//test
}

void loop() {
//my loop
}

Forgot to mention I am using Particle Boron

@jbcannon, the problem lies with the TCA9534 library and I don’t know why. If I copy the two library files (.cpp and .h) to tabs in the application file, instead of attaching the library, and compile, it works! Give it a shot! I compiled for Boron, DeviceOS 3.3.0 (prerelease).

That worked great! Thanks pk

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.