Cannot login to editor - api.spark.io also slow

Hello,

For the last 2 days the api.spark.io site has been taking upwards of 20+ seconds to return results.

Last night the site stopped being able to compile programs in the editor and could not flash my core.

Today I cannot even login to the site - I keep getting application errors:
"An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details."

So can someone take a look at the api server and or your back end because something does not seem correct. I’ve tried from multiple internet connections and browsers.

Thanks

EDIT: shortly after sending this I can now login but api.spark.io is still slow to return calls and I cannot flash my core - its giving the warning ‘The request seems to take longer than usual. Please be patient…’ and then fails. I can see the core is connected to the internet so I am at a loss here.

EDIT2: verifying code is also timing out.

Are you sure your internet connection is solid? It gave me an error trying to verify my code when my connection was broken.
But we can call @Dave regardless, to rule out any server issues.

Yes I am positive my internet is solid. If I unplug my cable modem I can see the Spark Core start blinking cyan. When I plug my cable modem back in it goes solid pulsing cyan.

Doing a MTR shows 0% loss and this site is fast as all get out (the community site).

EDIT: PS I also tried using a VPN to a different internet provider - same results.

EDIT2: Looks like the problem is now resolved - not sure if one of you guys changed anything but thanks!!!

Hey All,

Looking back over the IDE and site, I’m noticing there were extra response delays Sunday and increased errors. I’ll ping the site guys and see what’s up. Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks,
David

Thanks Dave! Great thing you guys have going here with Spark - absolutely fantastic!

Scott