i have troubles again with a boron 2G/3G. Three working, one dosen’t.
- Boron blinking 12s blue after reset, than switches to blinking green endlessly.
What did i try:
- Connecting USB in DFU mode and flashing different versions works, but does not alter the behavior.
- particle flash --usb hybrid-0.9.0-boron.bin
- particle flash --usb hybrid-0.8.0-rc.25-boron.bin
- particle flash --usb hybrid-0.8.0-rc.27-boron.bin
- Factory reset leads to blinking pattern as described in documentation but behavior does not change.
- Switching to LISTEN mode while blinking green leads to blinking blue. Android app is able to pair with device, displays mesh usage setup configuration question, but answering this question with Yes/Now resets the device ~10s after answer. App than displays dialog again but has lost connection to device.
What to do here?