One of my B524 devices is adamant on connecting to Cell C 3G. Normally I would not mind as long as it works.... but alas, it does not. It struggles to connect and when it does, it stays connected for a couple of seconds and then disconnects.
To eliminate code or PCB errors, I replaced it with one of my other units (B524 andB523), works like a charm. If I put this particular unit on the Particle dev board, I get the same behavior.
One last thing - all other units connect to a different provider while laying next to each other on my workbench. It is just this one persisting with the Cell C 3G connection attempts
any feedback welcome