I am trying to go to production with the AssetTracker V2 but I can’t find a bill of material for it. I have the Eagle files from the Particle Github repo, but the biggest issues I am having are:
- Specifications such at tolerance and voltage rating of components are not given in the Eagle files
- The super capacitor used on the board is discontinued from the manufacturer (from what I can find)
- The package for some resistors and capacitors is _0402MP. I know the MP stands for Micro Pitch, but I cannot find any components online with this package. Here is a photo of what I am talking about from the AssetTracker Eagle board file:
That said, my questions are:
- Does anyone have a BOM for the AssetTracker V2? Even the BOM for the V1 would be helpful.
- Does anyone have the asset-tracker-v008 Eagle library?
- Where can I order resistors and capacitors with the 0402MP package?
- Where can I find the super capacitor used on the board?
Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.