I messed up somewhere and transported myself into an area I’m not familiar with. I was having trouble getting any readings output from my Xenon and I figured while I had it at my desk I’d reflash tinker and then my code to see if that would fix it (that’s worked for me before, for whatever reason.) I don’t recall how I did it but I got the Xenon into DFU mode and now I can’t get out of DFU mode. I’ve searched the forum but can’t seem to find something that addresses this. If someone knows of a forum topic that already addressed this, please let me know and I apologize ahead of time for not finding it.
I’ve installed CLI (v 1.39.0), opened my command prompt, typed in “particle setup” which brought up the Particle setup. When I type “particle identify” I get a return of “Could not identify device: No serial port identified.” But when I go to my Device Manager I can see the Xenon under “libusbK USB Devices followed under that by Xenon DFU Mode.” I don’t know if any of that helps diagnose the problem but it’s where I’m at and I’m not sure where to go from here.
I could use some guidance on getting myself back to square one. Thanks!