I was too excited to use my new Xenon with LiPo battery. Unfortunately I missed the warnings about non particle LiPo battery polarity and I plugged the battery to the board.
After some time ~10-15 seconds I realised that board is not powered on and hot enough to touch. I quickly remove the battery and use usb power instead.
No visible loss so far and board was powered on.
So my concern is how much I damaged the board?
Also when I powered it from usb and connect the battery again (with correct polarity) the was once the CHG LED was lit. And it lit randomly (I say) as I have no clue about what logic it runs to turn on the yellow CHG LED.