Workbench fails to login

I've been trying to get Particle Workbench working so I can compile Tracker-Edge to add the humidity sensor capability. I'm running Windows 11 with VS Code and have followed the documents to install the Workbench and components and they all appear to have installed fine, however I cannot login for the cloud functions.

I have tried numerous times and I copy and paste my username, password, and 2FA from my password manager. I know those work to login at console.particle.io just fine.

In the output I get:

Error: Command failed with exit code 1: c:\Users\XXXXX\.vscode\extensions\particle.particle-vscode-core-1.16.13\src\cli\bin\windows\amd64\particle.exe login [LOGIN DETAILS REDACTED]
Cannot find module './copy-sync'

I've done a lot of searching and can't find a fix for that. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the extensions with no luck. Has anyone had this issue and knows a way to resolve it?

Hey there, sorry we missed this one. copy-sync is not used in these packages, so we'd recommend a clean reinstall.

Experiencing login issues with Particle Workbench on VS Code, receiving a module error. Ensure Particle CLI is updated, update Particle Workbench extension, clear VS Code workspace state, reinstall the extension, check Node.js/npm versions, reinstall node modules, verify environment variables, and contact Particle support if issues persist. Check Support & Troubleshooting | Troubleshooting | Particle
viewhere

Thank you