We're hiring! Engineering, business operations, and sales

Welcome to SF!
So glad you guys are going to be out here!
Sure, we’re expensive, but we’re totally worth it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will you guys be taking interns anytime over the next few months? Also, if I would like to work at Spark, but don’t really feel like a good fit for any of the current positions, is there anyone I should contact directly, or should I just wait till a more suitable position opens up?

We are open to interns! Feel free to simply apply to whichever job is closest, but write in the notes at the bottom if your’e really looking for something else. Thanks @ashrj!

1 Like

Where are the positions located?

I live in Denver and do embedded, front end, mobile and hardware…

Contact me - scott.piette@gmail.com :smile:

@zach do you accept remote interns too? Like @ashrj I am more of a little of everything (duck type). I’m passionate for making internet toys and I can contribute something. :wink:

sorry @metaculus, we can’t do remote internships; for interns we want to make sure they have an opportunity to learn from the team, and it’s much harder to do that remotely.

Good day! I am replying to this thread to ask if you are still open in accepting interns? I have some questions regarding this so I also want to ask where can I contact you directly? Thank you.

Hi @russdelossantos - we’re not currently accepting applications for internships, but when we are I’ll be sure to post an update here!

3 Likes

Thank you.