Welcome @jerrytron and @moors7 - our newest Elite!

Spark is proud to introduce our two newest members of the Elite!

• jerrytron - The creator of the Choosatron, an innovative and entertaining Spark powered device, jerrytron’s talents and interests go beyond his entrepreneurial spirit :slight_smile: In his own words: “Well, I suppose the Choosatron is worth mentioning! Other than that, I’m a proficient theremin player, love scotch, and design / perform in improv shows and panels. :slight_smile: Me in a nutshell!”
  • moors7 - While he started in our community as a relative newcomer to IoT tech, moors7 has risen to be one of our most reliable and thoughtful members. Aside from his work here, he’d like to one day hook up a tinyTesla to his smart alarm clock for an “electrifying wake-up”, as he put it :slight_smile: Of course, it would be “hooked up to a Spark, lighting 25m of RGB strip, for a sunrise effect”

They have both been helpful and diligent members of our community. Their ongoing contributions help push the boundaries of the Spark ecosystem and earned them their places in the Elite.

Congratulations and well done!

Tavares @ Spark

14 Likes

Welcome gentleman!

Great to have your voices to help the community grow and benefit from all the work you have done and more to come in future.

Rock on and Spark stuff! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woo! Welcome guys!

1 Like

Welcome @jerrytron & @Moors7! Thank you for your epic contributions to the Spark community! :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations @jerrytron and @Moors7!

2 Likes

Good work guys, thanks for all your support. makes it easy for newcomers like myself to pick things up quickly and feel like part of a great community :thumbsup:

2 Likes

You guys make a great addition to the Elite rank and very deserving. I can’t wait for you to share your ideas! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome guys, from everyone on the Spark team! So happy to have you guys :smile:

1 Like

Welcome guys and keep up the good work!

1 Like

Welcome and thank you @jerrytron and @Moors7 for making the Spark Community a better place! :sunglasses:

1 Like

welcome @jerrytron and @Moors7
looking forward to the amazing and fun products we all build together.

4 Likes