When I added the EmonLib library to my firmware, the Web IDE added the following lines to my code:
// This #include statement was automatically added by the Particle IDE. #include <EmonLib.h>
When I compile, I get the error: “EmonLib.h: No such file or directory” and I see the same thing in the raw compile data …
src/faraday.cpp:2:21: fatal error: EmonLib.h: No such file or directory compilation terminated.
I’ve tried clearing cache, restarting the browser, removing / re-adding the library, changing <> to “”, and some other things … Nothing has worked.
- Compile target is a Xenon with 0,9.0 system firmware.
- Library version is the latest: 1.1.2
- the .h file is displayed when I view the library via the Web IDE
- Compiling an example using same library version and same target generated no errors.
- My firmware compiles fine when I comment out the #include and the code that was added to use the library.
I’m not sure where to go from here.