Running an existing production project on P1s on 1.4.4 just fine I decided to test stability of 1.5.0-rc.2.
After updating and seeing by device breathing cyan I noticed that my SPI ePaper display wasn’t responding at all. After opening a serial monitor and resetting the device several times it appeared that the device was getting stuck at the point where it initializes the display. Commenting out that part I discovered the same issue when the device tried to initialize my SD card (another SPI device).
After again commenting out the SD Card code my device finally started responding as expected.
For troubleshooting reference I’m using SDfat and older GxEPD2_PP ePaper library.
Tried to do a
Particle Serial Inspect but I got the following error
Serial err: Error: Opening COM30: Access denied, not sure if that’s relevant at all.