Updated Tutorial for IFTTT + Internet Button?

@Moors7: I haven't forgotten about you - You ROCK! Thank you. The updated tutorial works like a charm!

@Steph: Hello, friend! This was my first experience with the Particle Photon. A couple of notes from this Particle newbie that might help N00bExperience:

1. Photon/Electron terms are confusing to me in setup documentation...not sure which is which. Don't even know which one I own!
  2. This updated IFTTT tutorial is AMAZING! Beginner Tutorial: IFTTT Publish an Event + Spark Internet Button - #18 by themightymo Many thanks to you and @Moors7 for that.
  3. I have used the Little Bits internet button + IFTTT, and the setup for that was WAY easier - no flashing, no code, etc. It should be noted that the Little Bits device was very unreliable, which is why we are now using the Particle button. +1 for Particle! I'm not sure where Particle is positioning itself in the market, but it was pitched to me: "as easy as Little Bits. You'll have no problem getting this set up." Even with the updated tutorial, it's nowhere near as easy as Little Bits to set up and configure. I'm not upset or even complaining - just letting you know that the marketing pitch I received did not reflect my startup experience with the button.
  4. My button startup experience was difficult. Inside the packaging, there is a little card that pointed me to spark.io/buttonstart - a 404 error! Then when I finally did find a tutorial (after registering on the support community), it had outdated/bad code on it. So my first two setup interactions were a 404 error and a tutorial with code that didn't work. I don't know what the solution is, but, at minimum, it would be great to have a definitively awesome initial setup experience that doesn't require a login.
  5. Integration with IFTTT is super exciting and has endless possibilities. Would be great to see an integration with Zapier as well.
  6. I am super excited about this product and see lots of possibilities for using it IRL - y'all have built something special not only on the product end but also on the support end. Now that I'm deeper in and have learned a bit more about how things work in the ecosystem and code base, I am moving forward with a bit more confidence. Keep up the great work!