We’ve got a new Tracker Edge release v12.
Some of the highlights:
- Added enhanced location services (Location Fusion).
- Added GNSS speed to location publishes.
- Added dynamic charge current control over temperature.
- [TRACKER ONE] Added IO/CAN power controls for configuration in application.
- Changed priorities of first and immediate publishes.
- Reduced application footprint by migrating to wiring library mutexes.
- Allow device OS to control battery charge enablement.
- Fixed issue of default chip select SPI initialization effect on D5.
- Fixed power management issue with incorrectly written DCT values.
- Fixed issue with multiple publishes at boot.