This app is incompatible with your device

I get this when I try to d/l to Samsung stratosphere SCH 1405 4GLTE (Verizon). It is Android 4+. Any suggestions?

That’s very odd. How new is that phone? When we submitted the app, we made it available for all phones. Exactly which Android version are you on? Also what country are you in?

1 Like

USA (Florida). I had it about 2 and a half years. I get the msg immediately but other apps d/l fine. I also get the msg if I try to d/l on my Win 8 pc. I just want the file so I can copy it on to the removable SD memory chip and try to proceed from there.

You never responded as to what specific version of android you were running, 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.1.2, etc. The more info you provide the better they will be able to try and help.

I had to get assistance from Verizon to identify the o/s. It is “gingerbread” 2.36. Apparently I was wrong in thinking it could run your app. FYI it will run Tango (video phone), so it has some capability. Thanks for your response so far.

App requires android 4.0 and newer, it is not compatible with the older gingerbread 2.3 OS.

you can look for aftermarket android os 4.0+ roms for your device such as cyanogen or others, which can enable all kinds of newer features for your phone, but of course have no support from your carrier so you would be doing so at your own risk. The guys in their forums are quite helpful though.