The Air Quality Kit / AirQualitySensor.h

I cannot find the library, which is necessary to include Air_Quality_Sensor.h for the the Air Quality Kit with command shift P: Particle Install Library with Visual Studio Code.

Can somebody please tell me how I can install the necessary library?

1 Like

The tutorial seems to be wrong. I believe the library is Grove_Air_quality_Sensor. The header file is still Air_Quality_Sensor.h.

Thanks, I will give it a try.

How does the code Air_Quality_Sensor.h has to be with <> or with “” or something else?

There seems to be another typo.

It’s in the chapter “Measuring temperature, humidity, and pressure” and concerns the “Adafruit_BME280” library:

The code is #include “Air_Quality_Sensor.h” but should probalby read somthing like:

"#include “Adafruit_Sensor.h”

Is that correct? Again do I nee <> or “”?

It should probably be:

#include "Air_Quality_Sensor.h"
#include "Adafruit_BME280.h"

For all practical purposes, <> and “” are interchangeable. Normally <> are reserved for system libraries in Unix systems, but there really is no difference on Particle devices.

Thanks a lot. I will tinker arround and hope the best. Might be that I give a feedback later on.

@ablarer, were you able to sort this out? I’m in the process of the build and have run into the same issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.