If nothing else, the SPark core keeps me guesing and very challenged
So, in a previous topic, I had posted a small snippet of code that I was using to create a TCP Client that would connect to a small custom java server. The good news is that when the core is connected to my laptop via USB cable, everything has been working well, core connects to wifi and every second sends a very simple text string that is received in my java server.
So, I removed all statements relating to “serial”, disconnected core from laptop, plugged into the well and voila…nothing happens
It boots up, flashes green and eventually breathes the cyan/magenta color so it appears to be starting correctly. I do see the device listed on my router so the wifi is connected but it does not appear to be sending anything or it sends but never receives…not sure which one.
So, I have to say I am somewhat stumped as to where to start debugging It is power related, WIFI related (Core is physically close to router), firewall related (I turned them off on my laptop to ensure connectivity), etc…