STM32 libraries

Hello,

I’d like to use the STM32 internal libraries like stm32f2xx_adc.h or stm32f2xx_wwdg.h (link to the files).

I included the file (#include “stm32f2xx_wwdg.h”) but it returns “undefined reference”. How can I use the libraries with the Particle IDE?

Thank you

@apica, you will need to use a local toolchain to include those files and successfully compile.

Thank you for your reply @peekay123, I’ll go for the FAQ guide.

Hello again.

I’ve followed the guide, and managed somehow to set it up (even though the Electron Monolithic bug), and adding #include "Particle.h". At this point, I can compile locally but still can’t reach the STM32 libraries.

I’ve tried #include "stm32f2xx_wwdg.h", #include "..\platform\MCU\STM32F2xx\STM32_StdPeriph_Driver\inc\stm32f2xx_wwdg.h" and similars, but always failing during compilation. The “undefined reference” keeps showing :frowning2: for watchdog functions.

Am I missing anything @peekay123? Thank you

@apica, first, make sure you are compiling from the “main” directory in the firmware repo. I just compiled an app with and without #include "stm32f2xx_wwdg.h" and had no errors. I compiled with both the latest develop branch and the latest release, again without errors.

I compiled my app from the “main” directory using:
make clean all PLATFORM=photon APP=xxxxx or
make clean all PLATFORM=photon PARTICLE_DEVELOP=1 APP=xxxxx

I tested with both PLATFORM=photon and PLATFORM=electron with the same results.

Sorry for the delay.

My APP project is located outside the particle firmware main folder. Is that the problem? The folder structure follows this structure:

• Project Folder
  • Application.cpp
  • Particle Firmware Folder
  • main Folder
    • Default files (not used in my APP)

I though this structure made sense, because there can be other project APP folders. Also, it’s easy to manage the Particle Firmware git.

Thank you

That should work. What is your make command?

I’ve just followed the tutorial in the FAQ section (choosing Cygwin64).

-Enverioment variable MAKEOPTS: MODULAR=y DEBUG_BUILD=y USE_SWD_JTAG=y

-Makefile:

# Assumption: These variables will be set in the environment
# $(APPDIR) 
# $(FIRMWARE) 
# $(PATH)
# $(PLATFORM)
# $(TARGETBIN)
# Optionally set $(MAKEOPTS) for things like MODULAR=n DEBUG_BUILD=y USE_SWD_JTAG=y

all : $(TARGETBIN)

# Use the wildcard function explicitly, because just using a dependency on .h files will
# fail if the project doesn't contain any .h files. This will work either way.
source := $(wildcard *.cpp) $(wildcard *.h)

$(TARGETBIN) : $(source)
	cd "$(FIRMWARE)/main" && make all PLATFORM=$(PLATFORM) APPDIR="$(APPDIR)" $(MAKEOPTS)

clean :
	cd "$(FIRMWARE)/modules" && make clean all PLATFORM=$(PLATFORM) APPDIR="$(APPDIR)" $(MAKEOPTS)

.PHONY: all clean

-And the output:

make all 
cd "D:/Code/ParticleFirmware/main" && make all PLATFORM=electron APPDIR="D:/Code/Project" MODULAR=y DEBUG_BUILD=y USE_SWD_JTAG=y

Thank you

@apica, again, I compiled with a similar command line without any errors. Try “make clean all …” to see if that helps. I use Cygwin x64 on Windows 10 so not sure what the issue is. Can you provide the full error output text?

Hi,

I think it can come from the used functions. If I use IWDG_ReloadCounter or IWDG_WriteAccessCmd, it compiles successfully. But, if I use functions like WWDG_DeInit, the error appears.

Is there an explanation of the hierarchy and structure of the Firmware repository?

The output log of the clean command (cut due to post-size limitations) is:

09:58:57 **** Clean-only build of configuration Default for project Project ****
	make -j4 clean 
cd "D:/Code/ParticleFirmware/modules" && make clean all PLATFORM=electron APPDIR="D:/Code/Project" MODULAR=y DEBUG_BUILD=y USE_SWD_JTAG=y
make[1]: warning: jobserver unavailable: using -j1.  Add '+' to parent make rule.
make[1]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/modules'
  /cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/modules/electron/system-part1/makefile /cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/modules/electron/system-part2/makefile /cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/modules/electron/system-part3/makefile /cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/modules/electron/user-part/makefile
make -C /cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/modules/electron/system-part1/ clean all  USE_SWD_JTAG=y DEBUG_BUILD=y MODULAR=y APPDIR=D:/Code/Project PLATFORM=electron
make[2]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/modules/electron/system-part1'
make -C ../../../services-dynalib clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/services-dynalib'
rm -f ../build/target/services-dynalib/arm/./src/services_dynalib.o   ../build/target/services-dynalib/arm/./src/services_dynalib.o.d   ../build/target/services-dynalib/arm/libservices-dynalib.a
rm -f -r ../build/target/services-dynalib/arm
make[3]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/services-dynalib'
make -C ../../../rt-dynalib clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/rt-dynalib'
rm -f ../build/target/rt-dynalib/platform-10-m/./src/rt_dynalib.o   ../build/target/rt-dynalib/platform-10-m/./src/rt_dynalib.o.d   ../build/target/rt-dynalib/platform-10-m/librt-dynalib.a
rm -f -r ../build/target/rt-dynalib/platform-10-m
make[3]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/rt-dynalib'
make -C ../../../platform clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/platform'
rm -f ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/system_stm32f2xx.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/hw_config.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/flash_mal.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/usb_bsp.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/usbd_usr.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/usbd_composite.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/usbd_mcdc.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/usbd_mhid.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/shared/STM32/src/hw_ticks.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/shared/STM32/src/hw_system_flags.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_core.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_req.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_ioreq.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_dfu_core.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_dfu_mal.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_flash_if.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_dct_if.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/misc.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_adc.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_can.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_dac.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_crc.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_dma.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_exti.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_flash.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_gpio.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_i2c.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_iwdg.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_pwr.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_rcc.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_rng.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_rtc.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_spi.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_syscfg.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_tim.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_usart.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/src/usb_core.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/src/usb_dcd_int.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/src/usb_dcd.o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/dcd_flash_impl.o  ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/system_stm32f2xx.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/hw_config.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/flash_mal.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/usb_bsp.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/usbd_usr.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/usbd_composite.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/usbd_mcdc.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/usbd_mhid.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/shared/STM32/src/hw_ticks.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/shared/STM32/src/hw_system_flags.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_core.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_req.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_ioreq.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_dfu_core.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_dfu_mal.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_flash_if.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/src/usbd_dct_if.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/misc.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_adc.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_can.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_dac.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_crc.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_dma.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_exti.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_flash.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_gpio.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_i2c.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_iwdg.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_pwr.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_rcc.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_rng.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_rtc.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_spi.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_syscfg.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_tim.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32f2xx_usart.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/src/usb_core.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/src/usb_dcd_int.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/src/usb_dcd.o.d ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/dcd_flash_impl.o.d  ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/libplatform.a
rm -f -r ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m
make[3]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/platform'
rm -f ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/bootloader_hal.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/usb_hal.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/init_dynalib.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/module_info.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/import_gpio_hal.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/import_core_hal.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/import_hal.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/import_concurrent_hal.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/export_cellular_hal.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/module_system_part3.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/newlib_stubs.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/export_usb_hal.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/cellular_hal.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/export_bootloader_hal.o ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/export_socket_hal.o  ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/bootloader_hal.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/usb_hal.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/init_dynalib.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/module_info.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/import_gpio_hal.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/import_core_hal.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/import_hal.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/import_concurrent_hal.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/export_cellular_hal.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/module_system_part3.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/newlib_stubs.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/export_usb_hal.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/cellular_hal.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/export_bootloader_hal.o.d ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m/src/export_socket_hal.o.d  elf bin lst hex size
rm -f -r ../../../build/target/system-part1/platform-10-m
make -C ../../../services-dynalib 
make[3]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/services-dynalib'
Building c file: src/services_dynalib.c
Invoking: ARM GCC C Compiler
mkdir -p ../build/target/services-dynalib/arm/./src/
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DSTM32_DEVICE -DSTM32F2XX -DPLATFORM_THREADING=1 -DPLATFORM_ID=10 -DPLATFORM_NAME=electron -DUSBD_VID_SPARK=0x2B04 -DUSBD_PID_DFU=0xD00A -DUSBD_PID_CDC=0xC00A -g3 -gdwarf-2 -Os -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DSYSTEM_VERSION_STRING=0.6.2 -DDEBUG_BUILD -Werror -I../dynalib/inc -I../services/inc -I. -MD -MP -MF ../build/target/services-dynalib/arm/./src/services_dynalib.o.d -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -Wno-switch -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -fmessage-length=0 -fno-strict-aliasing -DSPARK=1 -DPARTICLE=1 -DSTART_DFU_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=14400 -DSTART_YMODEM_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=28800 -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_SIZE=0x20000 -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_LOCATION=0x8080000 -DMODULAR_FIRMWARE=1 -DMODULE_VERSION=108 -DMODULE_FUNCTION=4 -DMODULE_INDEX=3 -DMODULE_DEPENDENCY=0,0,0 -D_WINSOCK_H -D_GNU_SOURCE  -Wno-pointer-sign -std=gnu99 -c -o ../build/target/services-dynalib/arm/./src/services_dynalib.o src/services_dynalib.c

Building target: ../build/target/services-dynalib/arm/libservices-dynalib.a
Invoking: ARM GCC Archiver
mkdir -p ../build/target/services-dynalib/arm/
arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar -cr ../build/target/services-dynalib/arm/libservices-dynalib.a ../build/target/services-dynalib/arm/./src/services_dynalib.o

make[3]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/services-dynalib'
make -C ../../../rt-dynalib 
make[3]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/rt-dynalib'
Building c file: src/rt_dynalib.c
mkdir -p ../build/target/rt-dynalib/platform-10-m/./src/
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DSTM32_DEVICE -DSTM32F2XX -DPLATFORM_THREADING=1 -DPLATFORM_ID=10 -DPLATFORM_NAME=electron -DUSBD_VID_SPARK=0x2B04 -DUSBD_PID_DFU=0xD00A -DUSBD_PID_CDC=0xC00A -g3 -gdwarf-2 -Os -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -fno-builtin -DSYSTEM_VERSION_STRING=0.6.2 -DDEBUG_BUILD -Werror -I./inc -I../dynalib/inc -I. -MD -MP -MF ../build/target/rt-dynalib/platform-10-m/./src/rt_dynalib.o.d -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -Wno-switch -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -fmessage-length=0 -fno-strict-aliasing -DSPARK=1 -DPARTICLE=1 -DSTART_DFU_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=14400 -DSTART_YMODEM_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=28800 -fno-builtin-malloc -fno-builtin-free -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_SIZE=0x20000 -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_LOCATION=0x8080000 -DMODULAR_FIRMWARE=1 -DMODULE_VERSION=108 -DMODULE_FUNCTION=4 -DMODULE_INDEX=3 -DMODULE_DEPENDENCY=0,0,0 -D_WINSOCK_H -D_GNU_SOURCE  -Wno-pointer-sign -std=gnu99 -c -o ../build/target/rt-dynalib/platform-10-m/./src/rt_dynalib.o src/rt_dynalib.c

Building c file: MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/flash_mal.c
mkdir -p ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DSTM32_DEVICE -DSTM32F2XX -DPLATFORM_THREADING=1 -DPLATFORM_ID=10 -DPLATFORM_NAME=electron -DUSBD_VID_SPARK=0x2B04 -DUSBD_PID_DFU=0xD00A -DUSBD_PID_CDC=0xC00A -g3 -gdwarf-2 -Os -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -DDFU_BUILD_ENABLE -DUSE_SWD_JTAG -DSYSTEM_VERSION_STRING=0.6.2 -DDEBUG_BUILD -Werror -I./shared/inc -I./MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Include -I./MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Device/ST/Include -I./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/inc -I./MCU/shared/STM32/inc -I./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/inc -I./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/inc -I./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/inc -I./MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Host_Driver/inc -I../services/inc -I../hal/inc -I../hal/shared -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/include -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/portable/GCC/ARM_CM3 -I../hal/src/electron -I../hal/src/stm32f2xx -I../hal/src/stm32 -I../dynalib/inc -I. -MD -MP -MF ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/flash_mal.o.d -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -Wno-switch -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -fmessage-length=0 -fno-strict-aliasing -DSPARK=1 -DPARTICLE=1 -DSTART_DFU_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=14400 -DSTART_YMODEM_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=28800 -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_SIZE=0x20000 -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_LOCATION=0x8080000 -DMODULAR_FIRMWARE=1 -DMODULE_VERSION=108 -DMODULE_FUNCTION=4 -DMODULE_INDEX=3 -DMODULE_DEPENDENCY=0,0,0 -D_WINSOCK_H -D_GNU_SOURCE  -Wno-pointer-sign -std=gnu99 -c -o ../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/./MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/flash_mal.o MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/src/flash_mal.c

Building target: ../build/target/wiring_globals/platform-10-m/libwiring_globals.a
Invoking: ARM GCC Archiver
mkdir -p ../build/target/wiring_globals/platform-10-m/
arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar -cr ../build/target/wiring_globals/platform-10-m/libwiring_globals.a ../build/target/wiring_globals/platform-10-m/src/spark_wiring_gpio.o ../build/target/wiring_globals/platform-10-m/src/wiring_globals_spi.o ../build/target/wiring_globals/platform-10-m/src/spark_wiring_watchdog.o ../build/target/wiring_globals/platform-10-m/src/wiring_globals_eeprom.o ../build/target/wiring_globals/platform-10-m/src/wiring_globals_cloud.o ../build/target/wiring_globals/platform-10-m/src/wiring_globals_ipaddress.o ../build/target/wiring_globals/platform-10-m/src/wiring_globals_i2c.o

make[3]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/wiring_globals'
Building c file: src/user_export.c
mkdir -p D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DSTM32_DEVICE -DSTM32F2XX -DPLATFORM_THREADING=1 -DPLATFORM_ID=10 -DPLATFORM_NAME=electron -DUSBD_VID_SPARK=0x2B04 -DUSBD_PID_DFU=0xD00A -DUSBD_PID_CDC=0xC00A -g3 -gdwarf-2 -Os -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DINCLUDE_PLATFORM=1 -fno-builtin -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -DDFU_BUILD_ENABLE -DUSE_SWD_JTAG -DSYSTEM_VERSION_STRING=0.6.2 -DDEBUG_BUILD -Werror -I../../../user/inc -I../../../dynalib/inc -I../../../services/inc -I../../../hal/inc -I../../../hal/shared -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/include -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/portable/GCC/ARM_CM3 -I../../../hal/src/electron -I../../../hal/src/stm32f2xx -I../../../hal/src/stm32 -I../../../system/inc -I../../../rt-dynalib/inc -I../../../wiring/inc -I../../../modules/shared/stm32f2xx/inc -I../../../modules/electron/system-part2/inc -I../../../modules/shared/stm32f2xx/inc -I../../../platform/shared/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Include -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Device/ST/Include -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/shared/STM32/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Host_Driver/inc -I. -MD -MP -MF D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/user_export.o.d -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -Wno-switch -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -fmessage-length=0 -fno-strict-aliasing -DSPARK=1 -DPARTICLE=1 -DSTART_DFU_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=14400 -DSTART_YMODEM_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=28800 -fno-builtin-malloc -fno-builtin-free -fno-builtin-realloc -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_SIZE=0x20000 -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_LOCATION=0x8080000 -DMODULAR_FIRMWARE=1 -DMODULE_VERSION=4 -DMODULE_FUNCTION=5 -DMODULE_INDEX=1 -DMODULE_DEPENDENCY=4,2,108 -D_WINSOCK_H -D_GNU_SOURCE  -Wno-pointer-sign -std=gnu99 -c -o D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/user_export.o src/user_export.c

Building c file: src/module_info.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DSTM32_DEVICE -DSTM32F2XX -DPLATFORM_THREADING=1 -DPLATFORM_ID=10 -DPLATFORM_NAME=electron -DUSBD_VID_SPARK=0x2B04 -DUSBD_PID_DFU=0xD00A -DUSBD_PID_CDC=0xC00A -g3 -gdwarf-2 -Os -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DINCLUDE_PLATFORM=1 -fno-builtin -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -DDFU_BUILD_ENABLE -DUSE_SWD_JTAG -DSYSTEM_VERSION_STRING=0.6.2 -DDEBUG_BUILD -Werror -I../../../user/inc -I../../../dynalib/inc -I../../../services/inc -I../../../hal/inc -I../../../hal/shared -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/include -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/portable/GCC/ARM_CM3 -I../../../hal/src/electron -I../../../hal/src/stm32f2xx -I../../../hal/src/stm32 -I../../../system/inc -I../../../rt-dynalib/inc -I../../../wiring/inc -I../../../modules/shared/stm32f2xx/inc -I../../../modules/electron/system-part2/inc -I../../../modules/shared/stm32f2xx/inc -I../../../platform/shared/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Include -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Device/ST/Include -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/shared/STM32/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Host_Driver/inc -I. -MD -MP -MF D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/module_info.o.d -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -Wno-switch -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -fmessage-length=0 -fno-strict-aliasing -DSPARK=1 -DPARTICLE=1 -DSTART_DFU_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=14400 -DSTART_YMODEM_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=28800 -fno-builtin-malloc -fno-builtin-free -fno-builtin-realloc -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_SIZE=0x20000 -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_LOCATION=0x8080000 -DMODULAR_FIRMWARE=1 -DMODULE_VERSION=4 -DMODULE_FUNCTION=5 -DMODULE_INDEX=1 -DMODULE_DEPENDENCY=4,2,108 -D_WINSOCK_H -D_GNU_SOURCE  -Wno-pointer-sign -std=gnu99 -c -o D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/module_info.o src/module_info.c

Building c file: src/user_module.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DSTM32_DEVICE -DSTM32F2XX -DPLATFORM_THREADING=1 -DPLATFORM_ID=10 -DPLATFORM_NAME=electron -DUSBD_VID_SPARK=0x2B04 -DUSBD_PID_DFU=0xD00A -DUSBD_PID_CDC=0xC00A -g3 -gdwarf-2 -Os -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DINCLUDE_PLATFORM=1 -fno-builtin -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -DDFU_BUILD_ENABLE -DUSE_SWD_JTAG -DSYSTEM_VERSION_STRING=0.6.2 -DDEBUG_BUILD -Werror -I../../../user/inc -I../../../dynalib/inc -I../../../services/inc -I../../../hal/inc -I../../../hal/shared -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/include -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/portable/GCC/ARM_CM3 -I../../../hal/src/electron -I../../../hal/src/stm32f2xx -I../../../hal/src/stm32 -I../../../system/inc -I../../../rt-dynalib/inc -I../../../wiring/inc -I../../../modules/shared/stm32f2xx/inc -I../../../modules/electron/system-part2/inc -I../../../modules/shared/stm32f2xx/inc -I../../../platform/shared/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Include -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Device/ST/Include -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/shared/STM32/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Host_Driver/inc -I. -MD -MP -MF D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/user_module.o.d -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -Wno-switch -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -fmessage-length=0 -fno-strict-aliasing -DSPARK=1 -DPARTICLE=1 -DSTART_DFU_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=14400 -DSTART_YMODEM_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=28800 -fno-builtin-malloc -fno-builtin-free -fno-builtin-realloc -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_SIZE=0x20000 -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_LOCATION=0x8080000 -DMODULAR_FIRMWARE=1 -DMODULE_VERSION=4 -DMODULE_FUNCTION=5 -DMODULE_INDEX=1 -DMODULE_DEPENDENCY=4,2,108 -D_WINSOCK_H -D_GNU_SOURCE  -Wno-pointer-sign -std=gnu99 -c -o D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/user_module.o src/user_module.c

Building cpp file: src/newlib_stubs.cpp
Invoking: ARM GCC CPP Compiler
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DSTM32_DEVICE -DSTM32F2XX -DPLATFORM_THREADING=1 -DPLATFORM_ID=10 -DPLATFORM_NAME=electron -DUSBD_VID_SPARK=0x2B04 -DUSBD_PID_DFU=0xD00A -DUSBD_PID_CDC=0xC00A -g3 -gdwarf-2 -Os -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DINCLUDE_PLATFORM=1 -fno-builtin -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -DDFU_BUILD_ENABLE -DUSE_SWD_JTAG -DSYSTEM_VERSION_STRING=0.6.2 -DDEBUG_BUILD -Werror -I../../../user/inc -I../../../dynalib/inc -I../../../services/inc -I../../../hal/inc -I../../../hal/shared -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/include -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/portable/GCC/ARM_CM3 -I../../../hal/src/electron -I../../../hal/src/stm32f2xx -I../../../hal/src/stm32 -I../../../system/inc -I../../../rt-dynalib/inc -I../../../wiring/inc -I../../../modules/shared/stm32f2xx/inc -I../../../modules/electron/system-part2/inc -I../../../modules/shared/stm32f2xx/inc -I../../../platform/shared/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Include -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Device/ST/Include -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/shared/STM32/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Host_Driver/inc -I. -MD -MP -MF D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/newlib_stubs.o.d -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -Wno-switch -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -fmessage-length=0 -fno-strict-aliasing -DSPARK=1 -DPARTICLE=1 -DSTART_DFU_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=14400 -DSTART_YMODEM_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=28800 -fno-builtin-malloc -fno-builtin-free -fno-builtin-realloc -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_SIZE=0x20000 -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_LOCATION=0x8080000 -DMODULAR_FIRMWARE=1 -DMODULE_VERSION=4 -DMODULE_FUNCTION=5 -DMODULE_INDEX=1 -DMODULE_DEPENDENCY=4,2,108 -D_WINSOCK_H -D_GNU_SOURCE  -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fcheck-new -c -o D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/newlib_stubs.o src/newlib_stubs.cpp

Building target: D:/Code/Project/target/Project.elf
Invoking: ARM GCC C++ Linker
mkdir -p D:/Code/Project/target/
arm-none-eabi-g++ -DSTM32_DEVICE -DSTM32F2XX -DPLATFORM_THREADING=1 -DPLATFORM_ID=10 -DPLATFORM_NAME=electron -DUSBD_VID_SPARK=0x2B04 -DUSBD_PID_DFU=0xD00A -DUSBD_PID_CDC=0xC00A -g3 -gdwarf-2 -Os -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DINCLUDE_PLATFORM=1 -fno-builtin -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -DDFU_BUILD_ENABLE -DUSE_SWD_JTAG -DSYSTEM_VERSION_STRING=0.6.2 -DDEBUG_BUILD -Werror -I../../../user/inc -I../../../dynalib/inc -I../../../services/inc -I../../../hal/inc -I../../../hal/shared -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/include -I/rtos/FreeRTOSv8.2.2/FreeRTOS/Source/portable/GCC/ARM_CM3 -I../../../hal/src/electron -I../../../hal/src/stm32f2xx -I../../../hal/src/stm32 -I../../../system/inc -I../../../rt-dynalib/inc -I../../../wiring/inc -I../../../modules/shared/stm32f2xx/inc -I../../../modules/electron/system-part2/inc -I../../../modules/shared/stm32f2xx/inc -I../../../platform/shared/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Include -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/CMSIS/Device/ST/Include -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/shared/STM32/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Device_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_StdPeriph_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_OTG_Driver/inc -I../../../platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32_USB_Host_Driver/inc -I. -MD -MP -MF D:/Code/Project/target/Project.elf.d -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -Wno-switch -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -fmessage-length=0 -fno-strict-aliasing -DSPARK=1 -DPARTICLE=1 -DSTART_DFU_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=14400 -DSTART_YMODEM_FLASHER_SERIAL_SPEED=28800 -fno-builtin-malloc -fno-builtin-free -fno-builtin-realloc -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_SIZE=0x20000 -DUSER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_LOCATION=0x8080000 -DMODULAR_FIRMWARE=1 -DMODULE_VERSION=4 -DMODULE_FUNCTION=5 -DMODULE_INDEX=1 -DMODULE_DEPENDENCY=4,2,108 -D_WINSOCK_H -D_GNU_SOURCE D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/user_export.o D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/module_info.o D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/user_module.o D:/Code/Project/target//obj/src/newlib_stubs.o  --output D:/Code/Project/target/Project.elf -nostartfiles -Xlinker --gc-sections -L../../../build/arm/linker/stm32f2xx -L../../../build/arm/linker/stm32f2xx  -L../../../build/target/user/platform-10-m/Project/ -L../../../build/target/services-dynalib/arm/ -L../../../build/target/hal-dynalib/platform-10-m/ -L../../../build/target/system-dynalib/platform-10-m/ -L../../../build/target/rt-dynalib/platform-10-m/ -L../../../build/target/wiring/platform-10-m/ -L../../../build/target/communication-dynalib/platform-10-m/ -L../../../build/target/platform/platform-10-m/ -L../../../build/target/wiring_globals/platform-10-m/ -L../../../build/arm/linker -Wl,--whole-archive -luser -lhal-dynalib -lservices-dynalib -lsystem-dynalib -lrt-dynalib -lwiring -lcommunication-dynalib -lplatform -lwiring_globals -Wl,--no-whole-archive -lnosys --specs=nano.specs -L../../../modules/electron/system-part1 -L../../../modules/electron/system-part3 -L../../../modules/electron/system-part2 -L. -T./linker.ld -Wl,--defsym,USER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_SIZE=0x20000 -Wl,--defsym,USER_FIRMWARE_IMAGE_LOCATION=0x8080000 -Wl,-Map,D:/Code/Project/target/Project.map
../../../build/target/user/platform-10-m/Project/\libuser.a(main.o): In function `Main_Initialization':
D:/Code/Project/main.cpp:340: undefined reference to `WWDG_DeInit'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [../../../build/module.mk:225: D:/Code/Project/target/Project.elf] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/modules/electron/user-part'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/modules'
make[1]: *** [makefile:86: /cygdrive/d/Code/ParticleFirmware/modules/electron/user-part/makefile] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:19: clean] Error 2

10:01:32 Build Finished (took 2m:35s.152ms)

Thank you