Spark Photon Expected Shipping Dates

A mail has been sent on February 14 addressing this. This is the most relevant part:

Hi Everybody,

Our team on 3 continents has been working hard to get your the Photon of your dreams this spring. However we have run into a PCB issue that has caused a short delay in our first run. This means that delivery will now be at the end of April. We're disappointed about this too, but we want to make sure we deliver a fantastic product that is great as it can be.

Keep in mind that we won't charge your credit card for Photons until we ship, so if you don't want to wait around for a few extra weeks, you can cancel anytime.

1 Like

Thats I didn’t read that email.

I’ve been pretty busy, and I may have missed an announcement, I’ve searched here but couldn’t find an update from the Particle team…

Was there an update on Photon shipments that I may have missed?

@BulldogLowell,

See: http://blog.particle.io/2015/05/15/photon-changelog/

Today, after long last, we're shipping the Photon!

cheers kenneth,

cannot believe i couldn’t find that.
much appreciated!

When I login into Order lookup page it still shows:

Created: 2014-12-13 4:37 PM
Order open
Payment unpaid
Fulfillment unfulfilled

Does it mean that my order has not shipped?

Once your order is fulfilled, an email will be sent to you.

Your order has been charged $xxx.xx.

This means that your order will be shipping shortly. You will receive an email from us with a tracking # within the next 2 business days. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it. 

A reminder that If your order combines current and pre-ordered products, your order has been charged in full and everything currently in inventory will ship. Your pre-ordered items will follow separately.

Order Details

Any update on the progress o the shipping, I assume they are shipping in Order ID, great if we could find out the last order Photons where shipped.

My order was placed on 9th Dec 2014 ETA Shipping was originally March

Thanks
Clayton

Hey @cspencer, if you want to check the status of your order feel free to send me your order number and I can give you an estimate on when it will ship.

Hi Vivek, How do I email you my order number to check shipping?

If you click on someone’s profile picture/name, you can send them a private message. That should normally suffice for most cases.

Hi @Moors7 I can’t find the option to send a PM, I guess that’s because I’m a new user?

That’s a likely reason. Going through these minor steps should give you enough credit:

entering at least 5 topics
reading at least 30 posts
spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

If you’re at it, please take a look at this topic as well, it’s genuinely helpful: Forum Tips and Tricks

1 Like

Maybe we could just get the date from one of the last shipped orders ?

I tried to PM @vivek and an email, but not getting responses…

@BulldogLowell,

give the team a bit more time! It’s not even like 8am in SF!

1 Like

@kennethlimcp

I understand the time zones… FYI, the information requests were not made today, my friend.

I am a patient person… after all, what’s a few more days? :wink:

Can someone provide a URL for the “Order Lookup Page” mentioned here. I can’t seem to find it. Also waiting on my Photon ordered in December and would like to check on it.

Thanks,
Muskie

Hi Everyone,

I’m sorry there have been so many delays for your Photons, but I assure you they are arriving from China as we speak and we are turning these around as fast as possible. The best way to handle specific inquiries on your order will be to email hello@particle.io and our support team can assist you! What I can tell you right now is that all orders will be shipped by the end of June. When you ordered your product and what other items you have in your order will determine when in June your order will ship.

cc: @pdominique, @philiptevans, @rvnash, @tdphan, @meisteg, @focsic, @BulldogLowell

Thanks,
Vivek

2 Likes

https://dashboard.trycelery.com/status
But you need your order#

2 Likes