I’m experiencing some problems making my Core works with a local cloud installed on a Raspberry Pi.
Everything seems working fine:
- local cloud server is setup and working
- core keys are loaded onto server
- server keys are loaded onto the core
but the core doesn’t seems to be able to complete handshake with the server. The observed behaviour is:
- core is breathing cyan
- then starts blinking fast cyan
- then breathing cyan again
- at some point it start blinking cyan super fast and remains in this state
I tried various fix, and readed this topics ( and other irrelevant topics ):
- My core never gets to breathing cyan, it's only ever 'fast cyan'
- Local Cloud: Cores listed as 'offline', but still breathing cyan / OTA ready
- tried to change core keys manually ( described here ). Everything went fine
but nothing worked.
The firmware uploaded onto the core is the master branch of the core-firmware repository ( that should be the Tinker app ). ( has been upload via usb and dfu-util )
Device is listed as offline by
I’m correctly logged in to the local cloud:
Current profile: local Using API: http://192.168.1.250:8080 Access token: xxxx
What am I doing wrong? Here you can find the server log for the session.