I noticed on device OS 1.5.4 that if the PMIC watchdog is enabled, that after the watchdog expires, the boron needs a complete power cycle for it to power on again.
- Boron configures watchdog for 0b01 (40 seconds)
- PMIC STAT LED rapidly blinking since there is no battery.
- Boron EN pin is disabled so that the Boron is unable to service the PMIC watchdog
- PMIC STAT LED rapidly blinks until watchdog expires, then turns off.
- Boron EN pin is unasserted so that it can boot up.
- Problem: Boron doesn’t boot up at all. Even when leaving it powered and running for 20 minutes.
Is there a way to recover from a watchdog expiration so that the Boron can boot up again? Currently I need to disable power to the entire unit for 10-20 minutes for it to boot up after a PMIC watchdog expiration. If I disable the watchdog then this issue doesn’t happen.