I am sharing the current consumption of Xenon I measured quickly just for my curiosity. Thought there might be someone else also interested.
- Axis: X=millisecond, Y=mA
- What it does: powering on at the leftmost side, establishing the network in ~6 seconds, and then sending the voltage of an analog pin by Mesh.publish() every 10 seconds
- Observation: ~17mA for normal CPU cycles (including delay()) and ~35mA for communication
- I used INA219+Arduino to measure the current. The power source is USB 5V dropped down to 3.3V by my own regulator, which is eventually connected to the 3V3 input of Xenon. Like this:
- I also have the similar measurement of Argon. I can share it as well if there are any interests.
Just my two cents. Hope someone may find it interesting.
Happy New Year and Happy Hacking,