Particle job opportunity: Sr. Hardware Product Manager

Hello all! I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter here at Particle and we have a great opportunity to join our team to support our flagship hardware products. You will be responsible for defining Particle’s first verticalized IoT solution in light vehicles at the enterprise level. This person would define the actual electronics that deliver value to these types customers. If this sounds exciting or interesting please drop me a line at Anthony.Colon@particle.io. You can check out the formal requisition here (https://www.particle.io/careers/?gh_jid=3536553)

Thanks so much and I hope to hear from you soon! If this is not the right fit for you that is okay as well. I would still like to connect with people who are interested in learning more about Particle.

Cheers,

Anthony Colon
Sr. Technical Recruiter @ Particle

1 Like

Hey Anthony, welcome to the community!
I can safely say that 99.999% of people around here are interested in learning more and more and more about Particle.
I invite you to post more often if time permits.

Cheers,
Gustavo.
PS: so glad to hear that Particle is hiring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Anthony -

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: I sent you an email to the address provided.

Regards, Friedl.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.