I develop code for Photons connected to our local cloud. I was used to this workflow:
- open Particle Dev, login to my Particle account on Particle cloud
- write code in Particle Dev
- compile code in Particle Dev (this returns binary and save in project directory)
- switch to command line to Particle CLI (configured for our local cloud)
- flash the binary compiled in 3. to Photon connected to our local cloud
However, Dev changed behaviour and is apparently reading the config from CLI. It displays Photons connected to our local cloud, but doesnt want to compile code against Particle cloud. This makes development almost impossible with constant switching of configs in CLI…
Am I missing something? How to configure Dev to connect to Particle Cloud only?