I’ll be trying out this new way of getting news to the community and hopefully make keep everyone up-to-date on a regular basis.
It should go to a blog or something so people can RSS feed but let’s just make do with a simple thread for now!
1. Deep Update for CC3000
- Top 2 on the priority list now
- working on getting all the backend sorted together with a reliable OTA patch
- Latest TI’s official release 1.13.7 [SP Ver 1.28] patch is available for Patch programming [https://github.com/spark/cc3000-patch-programmer/tree/ti-patch-1.13.7]
2. Ram Reduction
should be digging in after the deep update is completed. At least that’s what i understand from our Elite hangout earlier.
Work has begun by @zachary [github.com/spark/core-firmware/tree/ram-optimization/tcpclient-buffer
3. Libraries Roll-out
We are super excited about this! @peekay123 has been working hard to port more libraries to make it easier for the community
4. New Docs interface
- @zach worked hard to revamped the Docs display to make it easier to read and learn stuff.
- The PR is now processed on-the-fly using Travis CI.
- The Spark CLI docs you saw was just pushed around 30 minutes ago
5. Spark-cli has reached 0.3.2
- spark.include and spark.ignore is now available
- new commands format [spark command action]
**6. Team @ JSConf **
- Half of the team will be at http://2014.jsconf.us/ till 31 May 2014
- So do expect response to be a little slower
- Drop by, Say hi, make friends and have fun!
@Teke, i’ll let you take over this if you’re comfortable to be the regular updater. More than happy!