Need PN for M8 Panel Connector for SHT-31 for Monitor One

Time to hot-wire my Monitor One and put an 8-pin panel-mount male pin connector on it!

I can't find what seems to be identical part as used on the Tracker One, but this one from Mouser looks like it will do the job; it just has a little bit more plastic extending beyond the metal threads.

What do you think? Will this one work, or is there a part number I can reference as used on the Tracker One?

Thanks!

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bulgin/PXMBNI08RPM08AFLM8002?qs=DPoM0jnrROUwYA0nXqA2qQ%3D%3D

You're not going to be able to connect the M8 temperature sensor to the M12 connector on the Monitor One. The Monitor One does not expose the UART/I2C port on either M12 connector (8 pin or 4 pin).

The I2C port is available on the expansion card header inside the Monitor One.

If you're going to connect it internally, it may be easier and less expensive to use a regular SHT31 as not only is the M8 connector expensive, the M8 temperature sensor cable also includes a 3.3V regulator because the Tracker One only has 5V power on the M8 but requires 3.3V for I2C. The Monitor One exposes 3V3 on the expansion connector.