Local Cloud on Raspberry Pi

@rblott and @kennethlimcp
This is exactly what I experienced and did but over three days I tried install after install with new settings and accounts. I reached the point on monday where I said ok i’ll go back to spark’s cloud and try again next weekend. Core says its setup right but access token is out of sync with spark and i’m buggered if I can get it too behave properly.
The length of undefined is dfu-utils is not installed/working though which I can at least help with. as uninstalling and reinstalling the server, cli, dfu, nodejs over and over I’ve hit this a couple of time and found it to be dfu not there or not working.

I believe the cryptostream thing is actually a bug at the moment but I cannot prove it yet. As I need my core back on the spark’s cloud so i can try again and get everything setup right.
The tutorial was more of a script and needs more “it should say this” to help ascertain whether things are going wrong or not.
Certainly gave me a good start though but I have now created some rudimentary bash scripts for the install and “uninstall” of the parts.
It should be noted that dfu utils does not seem to be maintained currently and from the common gitsource link does not work at all. There is a github one but it is pre-spark.