I’m using the CLI version 2.16.0 to upload a library I created, but it always ends with
Network error from https://api.particle.io/v1/libraries. So I also tried publishing too but the same thing happens. Here’s a screenshot of the verbose output:
- Operating System: macOS Big Sur version 11.6.
- CPU Architecture: M1 (Arm-based).
- Particle CLI Version: 2.16.0.
- Contents of my particle directory:
- How was the Particle CLI installed: (advanced) using
npm install particle-cli -g.
- What terminal / shell are you running the Particle CLI within: