I’m building a notification center based on the Core/Photon. So far it works well on my breadboard and I’m getting ready to move to a PCB.
Below is my first ever schematic and I was wondering if after you finish laughing about my terrible design, if you could give me some feedback on it.
In a nutshell, the system is:
- Powered by a micro-USB 5V 2Amp power supply.
- Has a TFT display and micro-SD controlled through SPI.
- Has several sensors, all with a power input from 3 to 5 V.
- Has a connector header that must supply 1.5 V
- And has a 1 meter 5V Adafruit Neopixel LED strip connected to it.
I’m not an electrical engineer (as if it wasn’t obvious from the images below), so I would really appreciate all the feedback you can give me.
Thanks so much!