Flash success! But the LED doesn't blink!

Hello,

I have problem with my Electron. I try to flash my code (blink a LED like this example : https://docs.particle.io/guide/getting-started/examples/core/#blink-an-led) in serial mode.

I downloaded the firmware.bin from the WebIDE and type with PowerShell :

$ particle flash --serial firmware.bin
! PROTIP: Hold the SETUP button on your device until it blinks blue!
? Press ENTER when your device is blinking BLUE
sending file: firmware.bin

Flash success!

When the program is loading, I see the red/white LED blinking, but when the message “flash success” appears, the LED returns to White, and I hear the sound of USB disconnected on Windows. And the real LED doesn’t blink…

Do you know where is the problem ?
Thanks for your help !

Assuming it’s the same issue as you’ve just posted about here (which would make this double posting, something that’s not really appreciated), have you checked the answer I’ve given there?

using --serial instead of --dfu gives less output. Technically, the flash was correct, but the Electron won’t run it since it’s compiled for the wrong platform. Try the suggestion I’ve pointed you to in the other topic to see if that works.

alternatively, compile your software in the CLI using particle compile electron [path to directory]

1 Like

Sorry for that, I’m new here. I thought it was two different problems, but maybe not… I try to do it now.