Deprecated call warning in windows offline IDE

Deprecated calls
atom core (1 deprecation)
The contents of atom-text-editor elements are no longer encapsulated within a shadow DOM boundary. Please, stop using rootElement and access the editor contents directly instead.
HTMLElement.rootElement - C:\Users\Jeff\AppData\Local\particledev\app-1.19.0\resources\app\src\text-editor-element.js:23:10
LoginView.initialize - C:\Users\Jeff\AppData\Local\particledev\app-1.19.0\resources\app\node_modules\particle-dev\lib\views\login-view.js:116:61
LoginView.constructor - C:\Users\Jeff\AppData\Local\particledev\app-1.19.0\resources\app\node_modules\space-pen\lib\space-pen.js:184:25
new LoginView - C:\Users\Jeff\AppData\Local\particledev\app-1.19.0\resources\app\node_modules\particle-dev\lib\views\login-view.js:29:46
Object.initView - C:\Users\Jeff\AppData\Local\particledev\app-1.19.0\resources\app\node_modules\particle-dev\lib\main.js:252:21
Object.login - C:\Users\Jeff\AppData\Local\particledev\app-1.19.0\resources\app\node_modules\particle-dev\lib\main.js:543:12

Let me ping someone that might be able to help, @rickkas7 or @ParticleD are you able to assist?

thanks. It is not an issue right now, but I just installed it, so I am surprised to get what looks like a system issue. At first I thought it was from the adafruit sensor library I am using.