Continuously flashing green

I’ve searched the forums, reviewed the docs, and tried everything which I can, but I just can’t get my Core to get out of the green flashing mode.

I know my 2.4GHz network is responding properly as my Raspberry Pi is corrected to it successfully, and I haven’t made any network changes when the issue started happening (same channel, same everything).

I have tried restoring to factory settings and having the Core join the network using the Serial commands, and am trying to re-flash the firmware as per some other posts, but I am getting a serial error message when trying to install the particle-cli (same error message on Mac, Linux, and Windows so far).

Any ideas?

Did you try a CC3000 patch?

Here’s my pinned post; [Spark core] Common issues

I’ve just now managers to get particle-cli installed under Ubuntu after having it fail to run on my Raspberry Pi or Mac. Here’s the error I’m getting when trying to perform the CC3000 patch:

Found DFU device 1d50:607f
checking file  /home/parallels/node_modules/particle-cli/binaries/cc3000-patch-programmer.bin
spawning dfu-util -d 1d50:607f -a 0 -i 0 -s 0x08005000:leave -D /home/parallels/node_modules/particle-cli/binaries/cc3000-patch-programmer.bin
invalid dfuse address: 0x08005000:leave

Error writing firmware...invalid dfuse address: 0x08005000:leave

I’ve tried with both sudo and without, no difference in the result.

Ok, so it turns out that particle-cli doesn’t like node version 4.0+ and also doesn’t like any version of dfu-util lower than 0.7. These pre-requisites should really be more clearly noted, it would have saved me a lot of troubleshooting.

Anyway, patch run, and now it is able to connect to Wi-Fi again. Awesome!