Cloud API + Swagger

Hi,

I’m thinking about creating a swagger definition for the Cloud API and was wondering if:

• a) anyone is working on this already?
  • b) would anyone find it useful (in which case I’ll publish it once I’ve put it together)?

Thanks

Mark

1 Like

So I’ve made a start, available on github:

It currently defines all the methods for access token management and devices.

Mark

1 Like

I was about to post the same question. Are you still maintaining this project? I’d like to have a go at an OpenAPI 3.0 version.

Hi,

Not something I’m working on at the moment, but it would be great to see this.

Thanks

Mark

1 Like

So this post is pretty old but i’ll give it a bump… Is there any update on this. Would be fantastic to see the Particle Cloud API use Swagger.IO. I am still very much new to the API world and I’m getting more and more exposure to it through both my day job as a data systems engineer as well as my fun outside of work hobby playing and developing with Particle. I seem to pick up APIs written and documented in Swagger.IO very quickly. Nothing against the Particle Cloud API as it’s still impressive but documenting this in Swagger would sure help people like me who are not fully versed in APIs yet.

If there was a place to vote for future enhancements to the particle platform, I’d vote for this. Instead, I’ll give this post from 2 years ago a kick. :slight_smile:

1 Like